Access Card Request
- At move-in, tenants are required to complete the Access Card Request Form so that after-hours access can be issued for each employee. This form may also be used any time a new employee is hired, a keycard is lost, or the access status of an employee changes. Please note that this form includes an "Authorized Signature" block, which must be signed and dated by your authorized representative in order for us to process your request.
After-Hours Sign In/Out
- All visitors, contractors and tenants without access cards entering and leaving the building during non- business hours are asked to sign in and out on the form provided at the security console. The Security Officers/Attendants have been instructed to admit only those individuals who have been authorized for after- hours access
After-Hours HVAC and Lighting
- Requests to schedule After-Hours HVAC can be submitted through the Angus System or by contacting building management. Building standard times for lights and HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) at Energy Center II are 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturdays, with no lights or HVAC on Sundays and holidays.
- Only authorized individuals may request afterhours HVAC. The authorized individual must populate the request form and submit before 2:00 p.m. on the Friday before the weekend.
- Your company will be billed according to your usage each month. Contractor Access
It is required that all tenants notify the Property Management Office of any guests, vendors or other non-building employees requiring access to the building and your suite after hours.
Please complete the Contractor Access Request Form and return it via email to EnergyCenter2@cbre.com at least 24-hours in advance of required access. The management staff will check for a certificate of insurance for contractors and upon approval, forward the request to both building engineering and security.
Please remind all guests that proper identification is required for admittance into the building. Without the authorization of the access request, the security team will not admit your visitors.