The Energy Center II Parking Garage is located next to the Energy Center II building with an enclosed corridor providing access between structures.
The garage contains 7 covered and 1 uncovered level for parking and is accessible to contract parkers twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Escort service to Energy Center II is available after hours by telephone request to Security at 281.840.1190 or by verbal request at the security desk in the lobby. The guard will meet you at the security console. When possible, we ask that employees leave in groups to walk to the garage after hours.
Visitor & Short-Term Parking
Designated parking spaces for visitors or short-term parking are available on the first floor of the Energy Center II Garage and in the visitor parking surface lot located between Energy Center I and Energy Center II. The row of spaces closest to the garage (south side) are designated for Energy Center II visitors. The spaces on the north side are designated for Energy Center I and visitors are subject to towing. Towing is enforced in this lot and will be at the vehicle owner’s expense. A citation will be issued for the first offense, followed by a window warning sticker for the second offense. The vehicle will be towed on the third documented offense. A visitor or short- term parker is defined as anyone parking for five or less workdays per month. Tenants shall notify security of afterhours and weekend visitors.
Parking stalls reserved for handicapped individuals are clearly marked. As a reminder, do not park in these spaces unless you have a valid handicapped license.
Parking Guidelines & Reminders
To ensure the safety of our tenants and guests and the proper use of our Energy Center II parking facility, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Phone the Property Management Office if you observe any hazards in the parking areas.
- Remember to always lock your vehicle and remove any valuables including cellular phones. CBRE, Inc., American Realty Advisors LP, and I-10 EC Corridor #2 LP are not responsible for any damages to or theft from your vehicle.
- Please be considerate and ask your guests to be considerate of short-term parking restrictions.
- Please observe all directional signs throughout the parking area.
- Do not park illegally or in fire lanes. Cars parked in these areas are subject to citation and/or towing.
- Overnight parking is not normally permitted. Please notify the Property Management Office as well as the parking attendants if it is necessary to park your car overnight.
- Trailers and towed vehicles are not permitted in the parking areas.
- Handicapped spaces are reserved for disabled persons only. Cars illegally parked in these areas are subject to citation and/or towing.
- All vehicles must be parked in designated stalls and may occupy only one space.